Yup, I did it... I went to Zumba with Eunice :) There were about 40 other ladies in the class ranging from 7 to 70! About a third of them had those belly dancer "skirt" things. You know the ones with the jingly coin things all over it? It cracked me up... Honestly, I am going to applaud Eunice and I! We kept up very well for our first day. During this hour of fun, I really didn't think I exerted myself very much. It seemed pretty easy. I was actually thinking that I was in pretty good shape... Boy, I thought wrong...I didn't realize I was tired until I got home... My knee is doing its usual stupidness where it acts like it's the joint of an old woman. It'll get better and so will I :) Wish the rest of my girls were here and could take it with me :/ But if you are in the area, classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Can't wait for next week!

When I was at home I went almost every day...I LOVED IT! So fun!
ReplyDeleteMel! When you come we should all go to the Zumba class at my gym! That would be so fun! Unfortunately there is no one with jingly skirts at mine--that is a real bummer.
ReplyDelete