So the other day in class we watched videos of people's testimonies about why they are social workers. One woman shared that she wants to "speak out for the lost, least, and last of society." This statement has been resonating in my heart since I heard it two days ago. This is what I want to do with my life too! I really want God to send me wherever He wants me to be. I want to find the least of these and fill their needs.
I want to find the unheard and be their megaphone.
I want to find the uneducated and be their teacher.
I want to find the lost and be their compass.
I want to find the broken and be their cast.
My prayer is that I grow in my relationship with Christ so that I can hear His call and that I have the strength to follow it.
This, friends, is my journey....
Yeah! First post...and a completely awesome one at that!
ReplyDeleteYour journey...I want to hear all about it or even better yet...join you friend!
She blogs ladies and gentlemen! The world has been waiting :)
Your heart is so GOOD Melissa! The lost, the least and the last. Man. I like that a lot too.
ReplyDeleteKeep these blogs acomin' little lady!
Aww.. Thanks girls! You make me feel a lot more confident about this whole blogging thing... How often do people usually post blogs?
ReplyDeletewhenever they want...or whenever we remind them to!
ReplyDelete